another warriors RP~DawnClan, FireClan, ForestClan, and RainClan~NEEDS PLAYERS!!!

*facepalm*
Ok. Let me work on it. But Instead of me controlling all the medicine cats, I'm just going to make the forms and let other people choose which one they want. I will choose the clan that each medicine cat belongs to, however.

Ok. *cracks knuckles* Let me begin.

Name: Rabbitfoot
Clan: Rainclan
Appearance: He is a small blue-grey tabby with green eyes.
Pic:
th

Other: He has been the medicine cat of Rainclan for two moons. He does not have an apprentice.
Username:

Last edited:
Name: Ruby
Clan: Dawnclan
Appearance: She is a purebred red Abyssinian. She has golden eyes.
Pic:
th

Other: She used to be a kittypet, but her twolegs tossed her out because they were running an illegal breeding operation and there were too many cats. She joined Dawnclan, but chose to keep her kittypet name. She had several litters before joining the forest.
Username: bluedragonfire

Last edited:
name: Echomoon
clan: FireClan
appearence: silvery-blue, with a black stripe down her back from her ears to the tip of her tail, black paws, a white belly and white tip of muzzle. she has pale yellow eyes.
picture: none :(
other: her mentor died less than three days ago, and she is not very good at remembering herbs and such, though she has a special connection to StarClan.
BYC username: CayugaLover

name: Heatherstar
clan: StarClan (yes you can do this :) ) she used to be in fireclan
appearence: white-grey fur with green eyes
picture: none
other: she lives in silverpelt now with the other deceased warriors, she was leader when brackenstar was deputy. she gave her one of her nine lives, and speaks often with echomoon

name: Goldlion
clan: starclan, formerly fireclan
appearence: pale yellow w/ ginger tabby stripes, blue eyes.
pic: none
other: he used to be deeply in love with echomoon, and he took that love with him when he died 2 days ago.

Last edited:
i think that every clan will have a medicine cat now, ForestClan already has one :) you're clan is the best supplied with cats. BTW it would be helpful if everyone PMed me their cat forms so that i can save them later.

Name: Silvermist
Clan: Forestclan
Appearance: She has light grey fur with leopard spots. She has blue eyes.
Pic:
th

Other: She is one of the best hunters in Forestclan. She does not have a mate or an apprentice.
Username: bluedragonfire

Back
Top Bottom