Anti Naked Neck Society

Which you prefer, Naked Neck or Buff Orpingtons?

• Total voters
Well, if we're returning to the topic of the thread, I just remembered I took this picture at the Ohio National in 2019 and figured y'all haters would like it. The cage was labeled for a white naked neck bantam, but I don't think they'd been feeding him too well before the show. šŸ¤£

View attachment 2614919
Looks better than the real thing:oops:

Well, if we're returning to the topic of the thread, I just remembered I took this picture at the Ohio National in 2019 and figured y'all haters would like it. The cage was labeled for a white naked neck bantam, but I don't think they'd been feeding him too well before the show. šŸ¤£

View attachment 2614919
I watched a video about the Ohio national 2019 and remember dying laughing when I saw this. Clearly no different this time. I canā€™t breathe. :gig

#NoLifeClub

I'd rather have a vulture. Though @HeatherKellyB's NN with a chin strap is pretty fly. Does she still have that fine facial hair?

This made me laugh! Thank you so much @Overo Mare I had to get a current picture because I'm spraying out coops and she's inside. I remember your prediction that she'd be a "honker" and you're absolutely right! She's a big and slightly awkward girl!

I understand the judgment towards NN's but now that I have one I admit they're pretty awesome! My favorite thing is her head feathers. Due to lack of hackles anytime she's nervous, she stimulates her head feathers to stand up, like hackles. It's absolutely hilariously adorable!

Another thing I've noticed is that all of my boys are crazy about her. They're constantly bringing her treats and dancing for her and she's not even in their flock!

20210413_203316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom