IMG142.jpg

IMG194.jpg

IMG165.jpg

IMG164.jpg

IMG162.jpg

IMG161.jpg

IMG152-1.jpg

Cynder (Black) & Nonnie (Partridge)

They wanted out of their crate so bad tonight, so I let them play in the kitchen, while I made dinner.

This was taken last week when is it nice & sunny out.

92455_silkies_050.jpg

Luvducks, my 4 year old named them on the way home, after we picked them up from the breeder. I asked her, what do you want to name them? And she said "Cynnie & Nonnie", I asked her if Cynnie was like the ashes from the BBQ cinders. She said "Yea".

And no they are not spoiled.....NOT!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

So I call her Cynders, they are so much fun. If one of my girls only take one of them out, the other in the crate has a hissy fit. The other day, after I cleaned their crate, I put Cynders back & Nonnie was standing in the kitchen just peeping away. I told her "Nonnie, your sister is in the crate, come look." I pointed to the crate, she saw Cynders & ran over & hopped inside.

Hubby thinks they are the ugliest little things, but cute at the same time. He laughs, because he forgets they are in the house, because they are so quiet, but on the other hand, are messy because they toss out their wood shavings.

They did have fun tonight drinking out of the dogs water bowl. I told them they would have clean water if they stopped putting wood chips in theirs. My oldest dog can't really figure out what they are. He is use to the big chickens outside, and keeps his distance from our roo, who gave him a hard peck the other day for snagging a treat of theirs. But he just can't figure out what these Silkies are.
gig.gif

92455_cynnie_nonnie_10-4-11_069.jpg

This is my oldest reading a story to Nonnie, who just sat there & enjoyed the story & being held.

1st chicken just hatched my mom help i was jus wondering is this ok it poked a hole and seh pelled the rest off and let him out is this ok

Back
Top Bottom