Any advice for hatching, brooding and selling chicks... Small Homemade Hatchery Business

Mustafa Aamir

In the Brooder
Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys,
so i recently have bought a diy homemade incubator from someone. i have placed eggs of different exotic breeds (chicken ofc)... they are on there 12 day now... anybody wanna give me a few tips for hatching, brooding and selling chicks... especially selling chicks.

Last edited:
You could post pictures on facebook of the incubation process and the hatch process. My sister did this and had people approach her. She had people reserve and pay half the amount down - non-refundable if buyer backs out.

Good luck! I hope to do the same thing eventually.
Have a back up plan if you can’t sell them though. Do you have room to keep them? And sell them within one week as a straight run ideally.
yup i have a brooder and a aviary where i am keeping quails so i am not worried about that
furthermore i am planning to sell them on their 2nd week, is it ok?

You could post pictures on facebook of the incubation process and the hatch process. My sister did this and had people approach her. She had people reserve and pay half the amount down - non-refundable if buyer backs out.
in our country ( Pakistan ), we have an app called OLX, its an app where you can place an ad of anything and buyers approach you in no time... that will be helpful, i am planning to sell them on there 2nd week

Back
Top Bottom