Any Artists in the house?

Pics
Wow! Everyone here are great artists! My art is only so-so compared to everyone else's. I really enjoy doing Star Wars Rebels drawings.

A drawing of one of my White Rock hens

Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars Rebels

A Sith twi'lek

Sabine's helmet from Star Wars Rebels

Kanan Jarrus from Star Wars Rebels

Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean

Ezra Bridger from Star Wars Rebels

Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Hera Syndulla from Star Wars Rebels

I also have more drawings in my album My Art on my profile.

You're pretty good! I love Star Wars too. It has been a constant in my life for pretty much forever.

You're pretty good! I love Star Wars too. It has been a constant in my life for pretty much forever.

Thank you!

I watched The Phantom Menace and the original trilogy when I was 8, and Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith when I was 9. After watching them I fell in love with the Star Wars universe. I really really really love Star Wars Rebels! (It's probably obvious by my avatar and signature. LOL)

Thank you!

I watched The Phantom Menace and the original trilogy when I was 8, and Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith when I was 9. After watching them I fell in love with the Star Wars universe. I really really really love Star Wars Rebels! (It's probably obvious by my avatar and signature. LOL)
You're welcome! I started with the movies when I was 7 or 8 and then saw the Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie. I really miss the series though. I'm glad they put Ahsoka in Rebels, which I also love. It gives it that confirmation that she did actually survive after leaving the Order and that it'll give some semblance of an idea of what happened to her during that time. Thank you for letting me rant:)

You're welcome! I started with the movies when I was 7 or 8 and then saw the Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie. I really miss the series though. I'm glad they put Ahsoka in Rebels, which I also love. It gives it that confirmation that she did actually survive after leaving the Order and that it'll give some semblance of an idea of what happened to her during that time. Thank you for letting me rant:)

Your welcome. I was very glad when they put Ahsoka in Rebels to, I actually screamed with joy. LOL. :lau Here's a link to my opinion of the Rebels season 1 finale. (It's at the very bottom of the page)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/935033/lets-talk-about-star-wars/10

Your welcome. I was very glad when they put Ahsoka in Rebels to, I actually screamed with joy. LOL.
lau.gif
Here's a link to my opinion of the Rebels season 1 finale. (It's at the very bottom of the page)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/935033/lets-talk-about-star-wars/10
Me too. I jumped up and started yelling. My parents just kind of looked at me like: What the heck? I was so happy:)

Back
Top Bottom