Any artists out there?

Lovely sculpture so far
And the art is excellent of course. I've been meaning to ask, is Wings of Fire a show or book or something? :)

I finished my TLOU drawing (not a spoiler). At some point I might go back and redo the shading, I feel like it’s a little flat. If anyone has tips on shading plants I’ll gladly take them lol.
74C9D014-7964-4DF1-ABD8-E20BA262D93D.png

Once again cursing out procreates max layers. My canvas had to be fairly small to get as many layers as I needed (and even then I had to merge everything) and between that and my overall screen size some things aren’t as detailed as I would’ve liked. 😭

I finished my TLOU drawing (not a spoiler). At some point I might go back and redo the shading, I feel like it’s a little flat. If anyone has tips on shading plants I’ll gladly take them lol.
View attachment 3384920
Once again cursing out procreates max layers. My canvas had to be fairly small to get as many layers as I needed (and even then I had to merge everything) and between that and my overall screen size some things aren’t as detailed as I would’ve liked. 😭
Can you flatten layers in procreate to allow you to free up some to work with? In ps/ai I can merge multiple layers to flatten an image (but then I can't tweak those layers any more of course). Dunno if you can do that in procreate or not.

Back
Top Bottom