Any artists out there?

This is a Catalana, by the way.
4D2E3A26-3A7D-47E4-B0D3-388C651EFEE5.jpeg

The grids honestly are harmful to people’s drawing abilities. The drawing will turn out deformed. Drawings copy whole shapes, not every square of a grid individually. 🤣
Yaasss, I always thought my grid drawings turned out so terrible lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one

I never took any art classes, but there is this
i used to watch her😭 i even went thru a phase of replicating her art style 💀💀

Here's somethings from today :D
!! BREAKING! Owl housers come get yall juice! I ACTUALLY DREW THE WILLOW PARK
power nap.png

leodancew.gif

still3.png

DO YA LIKE HOW I DANCE, I GOT ZIRCONIUM PANTS---

(these last 2 i actually did for a little animatic/storyboarding test... but i didn't like where it was going so i'm going to start over on it)

i used to watch her😭 i even went thru a phase of replicating her art style 💀💀

Here's somethings from today :D
!! BREAKING! Owl housers come get yall juice! I ACTUALLY DREW THE WILLOW PARK
View attachment 3404451

View attachment 3404453
View attachment 3404454
DO YA LIKE HOW I DANCE, I GOT ZIRCONIUM PANTS---

(these last 2 i actually did for a little animatic/storyboarding test... but i didn't like where it was going so i'm going to start over on it)
I love your style so much 🥰

I love your style so much 🥰
aww thank you :hit your art is wonderful too! I'm sorry I haven't done a lot of commenting or posting on everyone's stuff; I never get notifications :he

...okay, last piece for tonight. more crossover!
trauma buddies.png

you can tell i'm an art addict because i literally forgot to study for an exam today...it totally snuck up on me. NO REGRETS!
Okay...A FEW REGRETS!

aww thank you :hit your art is wonderful too! I'm sorry I haven't done a lot of commenting or posting on everyone's stuff; I never get notifications :he

...okay, last piece for tonight. more crossover!
View attachment 3404558
you can tell i'm an art addict because i literally forgot to study for an exam today...it totally snuck up on me. NO REGRETS!
Okay...A FEW REGRETS!
Thank you~
I totally understand, I often miss notifications for things too 😓
Aww, that's so adorable 🥰 them being nerds together ~
Haha well hopefully you didn't do too bad on the exam 😅

This is my first try drawing semi-realistic digital art. It's not that good, I made it in, like, 15 minutes, but it's a start. (I'm better at drawing with a pencil and paper; I'm still learning how to draw digital art)View attachment 3404630
Looking good! I love the style, especially the eyes ~
Going to digital from traditional for the first time is an adjustment for sure ^^

Back
Top Bottom