Any artists out there?

Characters from my friend’s story “Regrets of a Spaceman” modeling different outfits and expressions from the story.
David is the main character, Charlie is his best friend, Ryan and Linda are their friends (they don’t like David that much but still qualify as friends, I think.)
FFC946F8-8816-4E8B-97E8-D233D1702C44.jpeg

Algen is my favorite character. He doesn’t do anything directly in the story. He is the dictator of Pax (the country where David grew up.) He is harmless other than he allocates most of the country’s money into the construction of huge statues of himself all over Pax. Look at it compared to a human who is kicking his foot.

Last edited:
Characters from my friend’s story “Regrets of a Spaceman” modeling different outfits and expressions from the story.
David is the main character, Charlie is his best friend, Ryan and Linda are their friends (they don’t like David that much but still qualify as friends, I think.)
View attachment 3408512
Algen is my favorite character. He doesn’t do anything directly in the story. He is the dictator of Pax (the country where David grew up.) He is harmless other than he allocates most of the country’s money into the construction of huge statues of himself all over Pax. Look at it compared to a human who is kicking his foot.
Ryan looks like this guy to me.
p7893717_i_v8_aa.jpg

First scetches of some characters from a different universe than my usual-
1676769305394.png

Peanut's first law of Art-
If it's human or looks human, give it birth defects, an ecess amount of freckles, enormous mental issues, or kill it off and bring it back to life.

Also I think Featherwolf ate some dynamite or something
🐺.gif

(my first full color animation)

Back
Top Bottom