Any artists out there?

Praktice. :D
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Draw Holden from Catcher in the Rye.
I wanted to draw him but have been so distracted!!!
6’2”, skinny, 16 years of age, crew cut with gray hair scattered on the right side of his head. Wears a red hunting hat with flaps and a very long peak, backwards. He wears a suit and tie or maybe just dress pants, button down, and tie, I’m not sure, and a jacket of some sort, I think.
He also smokes, which you can include or exclude.
Great! I’ll start him soon!
Or, some random characters I'd love to see: Death or Goldilocks (from Puss in Boots), Godzilla (or Mothra!), Valerian or Laureline (from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets), Momomon (from Bullet Train), or Kat (from Wendell and Wild). 🙏💙
I’m going to draw Goldilocks and Mothra! Thanks for all the ideas!

I'm not exceptionally good but I'm trying to improve all the time. :)
Show me yall's art! Traditional, digital, whatever!
I do a lot of sketchy digital drawings, I've got low patience for super clean lineart and it never looks right lol
Here's some of my stuff! :D

View attachment 2166279View attachment 2166280View attachment 2166283View attachment 2166287View attachment 2166290
Well, im not too good at drawing. But I am pretty decent at 3D art.

Im pretty proud of that first one lol.

Attachments

• atmospherichouse0001.jpg
    atmospherichouse0001.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 5
  • beautiful-living-room-3d-model-d377ad91c6.jpg
    beautiful-living-room-3d-model-d377ad91c6.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4
I finished the wyvern drawing! It ended up being sort of a redraw? Not exactly, but it has a lot of the same elements as an older drawing I did.
Fun fact: Jessi (wyvern) isn’t actually thaaat big, my mans’ is just freakishly small lol.
CD5E60C9-A51B-45F7-8498-70F0D67CF700.png

I also drew her in her usual human form, pose based off a cool ref I found. It was fun playing around with different angles, good practice. : D
C342CDC7-F8B7-470E-9C79-A0BFAFCDEF5A.png

Ft. The old “redraw”, aka the last time I drew a wyvern/dragon, 5+ years ago. I cringe a little looking at it, BUT everyone here was just posting their old art, so perfect timing. :,)
It was also my first ever full-digital drawing.
05F489D8-831F-4146-86CF-4A57B949EF90.png

I finished the wyvern drawing! It ended up being sort of a redraw? Not exactly, but it has a lot of the same elements as an older drawing I did.
Fun fact: Jessi (wyvern) isn’t actually thaaat big, my mans’ is just freakishly small lol.
View attachment 3457223
I also drew her in her usual human form, pose based off a cool ref I found. It was fun playing around with different angles, good practice. : D
View attachment 3457224
Ft. The old “redraw”, aka the last time I drew a wyvern/dragon, 5+ years ago. I cringe a little looking at it, BUT everyone here was just posting their old art, so perfect timing. :,)
It was also my first ever full-digital drawing.
Those are all excellent 👌

Back
Top Bottom