Any artists out there?

@the_peanut_coop aw thanks! Dragons are my favorite! I’m kinda lazy tho so I haven’t done a finished piece like that butterfly one in a while. I’m glad you think Bean is cute! My main character, Harvey, is a mailman. Bean pulls his cart full of mail! He is very important to Harvey. I love your artwork! That creature design is really cute and I love the two dragons hugging 🥺 do your ocs have names?
They do have names! Amethyst is the wierd baby dog bug, and Whisp and Tide (who is actually @Blue Raptor 's oc) are siblings.
In fact, They're from a dragon Roleplay that I created on here. We're basically finished but the sequel is coming up- Do you want me to tag you in it when I start the sequel?

They do have names! Amethyst is the wierd baby dog bug, and Whisp and Tide (who is actually @Blue Raptor 's oc) are siblings.
In fact, They're from a dragon Roleplay that I created on here. We're basically finished but the sequel is coming up- Do you want me to tag you in it when I start the sequel?
I love this names! That’s so cool about the role play! I’d love to be tagged when it starts :D

A2752684-4DFA-4CE1-B3A0-A630A1A7BB5C.jpeg

Ooh I love these! Is that blue one a drawing from wings of fire?

@MadRoostie

Awesome work! I especially love the last one. What materials did you use for that?

Why did I ever think I was good at writing
I was messing with Chat GTP and of course it can write better than me, lol
Ode to the Turkeys with Color-Changing Heads

Oh, turkeys with heads of changing hue, With personalities so endearing and true, Your amazingness leaves us in awe, A captivating spectacle we can't ignore.

Your plumage of browns and greens, Like a dazzling palette of nature's scenes, But it's your head that steals the show, A kaleidoscope of colors that seem to glow.

From red to blue, to white and pink, Your head transforms in a blink, A rainbow of hues, a mesmerizing sight, A display of nature's pure delight.

Your friendly nature, oh, so sweet, You greet us with a gobble and a tweet, With curious eyes and gentle ways, You fill our hearts with joy each day.

But alas, your gullibility is quite renowned, For you're easily fooled, as it is found, A clever disguise or a simple ruse, And you're tricked, oh turkeys, what amusing muse!

Though you may be easily deceived, Your charm and innocence are much-believed, For in your simplicity, a lesson we learn, To appreciate life's wonders at every turn.

So, here's to you, turkeys, with heads aglow, With your amazingness, friendliness, and personality on show, A true marvel of nature's splendid grace, We're captivated by your colorful face.

Why did I ever think I was good at writing
I was messing with Chat GTP and of course it can write better than me, lol
Ode to the Turkeys with Color-Changing Heads

Oh, turkeys with heads of changing hue, With personalities so endearing and true, Your amazingness leaves us in awe, A captivating spectacle we can't ignore.

Your plumage of browns and greens, Like a dazzling palette of nature's scenes, But it's your head that steals the show, A kaleidoscope of colors that seem to glow.

From red to blue, to white and pink, Your head transforms in a blink, A rainbow of hues, a mesmerizing sight, A display of nature's pure delight.

Your friendly nature, oh, so sweet, You greet us with a gobble and a tweet, With curious eyes and gentle ways, You fill our hearts with joy each day.

But alas, your gullibility is quite renowned, For you're easily fooled, as it is found, A clever disguise or a simple ruse, And you're tricked, oh turkeys, what amusing muse!

Though you may be easily deceived, Your charm and innocence are much-believed, For in your simplicity, a lesson we learn, To appreciate life's wonders at every turn.

So, here's to you, turkeys, with heads aglow, With your amazingness, friendliness, and personality on show, A true marvel of nature's splendid grace, We're captivated by your colorful face.
This is so beautiful 🥲

Back
Top Bottom