Any artists out there?

screenshot-www.canva.com-2023.04.21-22_38_36.png

I’m trying to draw “fancy shenanigans” for you and I couldn’t figure out why Sam looked like a slenderman. Then I concluded that her legs were just too dang long
So I think I fixed itView attachment 3476652
I tried making it so they would be cut off at the bottom of the page like the reference photo but apparently that tricks my brain into thinking that legs are just continuous lines going on into infinity View attachment 3476653
The other folks are there in my drawing too but they are just blobs so far
Try bringing the crotch line up. looks like a 5 foot waist-to-crotch ratio. Then also upper leg could be shortened as well. If you do that you'll lose the slender man look.

Hi guys! sorry for my little hiatus. Everything's all good here!
I noticed you guys were sharing your art fights...I followed you all except @calicocows , your link didn't work :( but I'm https://artfight.net/~aliendna there! I have SO many characters with like only 1 piece of art it's a little bit insane...dont judge me :lol:

I've seen people do it on paper, yeah! And you can use purchased designs as long as you give credit to the artist and species (if applicable). Also don't worry, I used chicken smoothie Oekaki when I first started digital art and couldn't draw people either, haha!
Sorry, changed my username! It’s https://artfight.net/~cozycows now!

@lilmillefleur you know your fantasy bird creatures? What are their legs shaped like?

I was trying to draw moose girl (cannot remember her name) and trying to figure our if the centuar half was a moose or a lynx, only to realize she is a satyr now! Seriously, why do you change it so much!!
Also I can’t remember birdman’s name either because that also has changed. Your creative process is baffling!
😂
Eta: I registered to art fight just so I could learn the answers to my questions.

Last edited:
1B6A05D5-C282-40D3-8C26-2C5323588D83.jpeg
“Fancy Shenanigans” @lilmillefleur's characters
Apparently my idea of “fancy” is the 1920s. I guess I’ve been reading a lot of Lackadaisy.
I am especially proud of Arbor’s monocle.
I just wanted to see them in fancy clothes.
I’m not very creative with ideas for clothing though. 😅
also you can see I tried drawing a centuar body on Spruce before realizing I had no idea what the lower half of her body looked like. She is a shapeshifter.
I have an older picture of her too, where she is a centaur.
Also just lots of erased lines. Not sure if I need a better pencil and eraser or if I just need to get good and not keep erasing and redrawing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom