Any artists out there?

20230427_200056.png

Even with all my improvements I still find myself unable to draw birds 🙃
I can draw characters though

View attachment 3484829
Even with all my improvements I still find myself unable to draw birds 🙃
I can draw characters though
This looks Insane! the style is very poppy and fun! Nicely well done

As for the bird part, I would recommend looking at tons of birds. watching videos. focusing on anatomy. I'm not terribly good either , but i'm my worst critic so 🤷‍♂️

Alright I guess in order to write about it, I’ll have to experience it.
I’m going glasses and contacts free today
I’ll wear them while at work and at driving, though. I only want to be an impediment to myself, not others. 😅
You're brave haha
Or maybe not as blind as me 😂
I took my glasses off at work once (just when I was on the register - I think because I had a bird on my shoulder and didn't want it destroying my glasses) but my vision gets blurry after about six inches away without my glasses lol

You're brave haha
Or maybe not as blind as me 😂
I took my glasses off at work once (just when I was on the register - I think because I had a bird on my shoulder and didn't want it destroying my glasses) but my vision gets blurry after about six inches away without my glasses lol
A bird? Can I have context?
No I am definitely blind.
I can see clearly up to a foot away, which is too bad because I get cross eyed holding my phone and book up close.
I can pass the finger test but I can’t read anything on the board, recognize anyone in the hall, or navigate places easily.
Also, everyone’s physical appearance suddenly matters a lot less than me because to actually see their face I’d have to get uncomfortably close so I guess that’s a plus, I’m less judgmental of myself and others?

We were watching a documentary about corals and they were talking about how beautiful they were and I was just like
Yay, colors
I wish I could see
Also I did cheat once because my pigeon was feeding her squabs and I haven’t witnessed it for the whole week they were alive and all I could see was the wire outside the loft and the nesting box and a blur.

Back
Top Bottom