Any artists out there?

Lol, at least with your style, I could squint and see Twilight Sparkle.
How could anyone think that prince is attractive.
I know @Rose Quartz ’s would be the unignore.
My mom used the starter to make mini sourdough banana bread loaves! It turned out awesome.
Now the starter is the fridge. I can breathe a little. I’m no longer forced to bake every 12 hours!View attachment 3574230
XD I couldn't remember what it was called. I think it's lost along with my old laptop. I'll look for it now that I know the name again.

gotta love dropbox XD

uniGNORE.jpg

Last edited:
Two from today, one animated one not.
Oooh! I love the animated one! It takes me back to the days when I played Dragon City!
What site do you use to animate? Before I actually made song length animatics, I used medibang paint and gif maker! Not exactly optimal, lol.

Oooh! I love the animated one! It takes me back to the days when I played Dragon City!
What site do you use to animate? Before I actually made song length animatics, I used medibang paint and gif maker! Not exactly optimal, lol.
Thank you ^^
I've never heard of it but sounds cool :>
I used gifmaker haha. And drew it in Sai. 😅 I did download Krita specifically for animation but I haven't messed with it yet.

Well, speak of the Rose Quartz!
I had to put my thinking cap on to remember that one. Mostly, I remember it being @MagpieDucks avatar.
lol yeah I'm still around usually check in on everyone's art I haven't been drawing much. I did drag out my drawing stuff a couple days ago to make a character sheet for my daughter for a game but she took over when it was still at the sketch so I didn't get to finish it. I don't have the original cause she saved over it, but I made her a wolf character. Which she changed the dress and ears on and connected all the lines so she could paint bucket it.
linework.png

Back
Top Bottom