Any artists out there?

These are so cool! What other pieces of glass do you have? I was unaware that glass stores existed.
The two biggest ones in Minneapolis are Archon Glassworks and Potekglass. They're both in the St. Paul area. You can get a lot of stuff from either store and take classes for all kinds of things: Copper foil stained glass, lead came stained glass, glass painting and glass fusing to name a few.

I have a lot of 4x6 sheets and fewer of the bigger pieces. I'm only just new to this lol. I have some starter kit stuff that has basic colors and some cooler pieces that are iridized. I'm going to use up a lot of my colors with this panel I'm doing.

The two biggest ones in Minneapolis are Archon Glassworks and Potekglass. They're both in the St. Paul area. You can get a lot of stuff from either store and take classes for all kinds of things: Copper foil stained glass, lead came stained glass, glass painting and glass fusing to name a few.

I have a lot of 4x6 sheets and fewer of the bigger pieces. I'm only just new to this lol. I have some starter kit stuff that has basic colors and some cooler pieces that are iridized. I'm going to use up a lot of my colors with this panel I'm doing.
Wow, I did not realize we lived so close! Minneapolis is a short drive from here.

I'm north of Minneapolis by a few burbs but postal code says I'm Minneapolis and online it is easier for most people to conceptualize.

It took me two days to do it, but I got there: all my pattern pieces are stuck down and ready for the glass cutter.

20240415_090438.jpg

I haven't been drawing much, but I really want/need to get back into it. I'm planning to make another drawing for fair this year, but I have to compete with the adults now :hit

Anyway, I made this for my dad's birthday. It took me about an hour and I honestly love how it turned out.
IMG_5635.jpeg

Some watercolour experimentation I did. (I had to mark out my name on the painting)
View attachment 3801985View attachment 3801986
Pretty!
I haven't been drawing much, but I really want/need to get back into it. I'm planning to make another drawing for fair this year, but I have to compete with the adults now :hit

Anyway, I made this for my dad's birthday. It took me about an hour and I honestly love how it turned out.
View attachment 3801992
I do like how the horse fades in and out and how the background has some black in it

I do like how the horse fades in and out and how the background has some black in it
The fading wasn't intentional, my reference photo only had that part of the horse in it, so I had to think of something that didn't look awful fast :lau

Back
Top Bottom