Any artists out there?

Well self portrait of me for the New Year.
2F92194C-4866-480C-875E-E69E1BA94001.jpeg

Thank you!
Her mother had a round face, I'll see if I can find a pic of both her mom and dad.
That’s cool that you can do more than one face shape. Some people only draw anime shovel faces.
Here are her mom and dad, her mother, on the left, and her father, on the right.
View attachment 2473400

Her mother (left), a young burgeoning scholar, as well as a princess.
Her father, (right) is a skilled swordsman serving the Hyrulean royal family. Born to a line of imperial guards, he is renowned for his fighting skills and courage.
Ah yes! I remember this one! She is of noble roots!
<-- Changed my profile picture again.
This was also made by my friend
Noice! It’s a goat.
Well self portrait of me for the New Year.
View attachment 2475531
1609795888517.gif
Lemme just stare for a while. I never saw you do one of those before. It’s fabulous! And I love the kitty! Is that the kitty you fostered, or just a generic kitty?

That’s cool that you can do more than one face shape. Some people only draw anime shovel faces.
Ah yes! I remember this one! She is of noble roots!
Noice! It’s a goat.

View attachment 2475729 Lemme just stare for a while. I never saw you do one of those before. It’s fabulous! And I love the kitty! Is that the kitty you fostered, or just a generic kitty?
1D24A0A3-E6A5-4F52-B2F8-7D45EFC39732.gif
Thank yaaa
Yeah it’s supposed to be the kitty I had

Ok it looks pretty bad but my friend recognized it as me without it hints or even me asking who it was so at least it’s accurate.
View attachment 2475822
Since it’s not colored in here’s some description my hair is brown but my eyes are not.
Nice!
For some reason, the face makes me think of a Native American.
Native Amer.

Back
Top Bottom