Any artists out there?

I love the orange and yellow dragon, and the face sketches. The expressions make them interesting and they are aesthetically pleasing. The peregrine falcon is fantastic. You have already gotten a lot better, so you've clearly been practicing. Soon you'll match us at this rate.
When you remember precious memories, and then meet those ghosts in dreams:View attachment 2624174View attachment 2624175
I love your wolf style. The fluffy mutton chops and the dinky, adorable bodies and swirly coats.

I'm not exceptionally good but I'm trying to improve all the time. :)
Show me yall's art! Traditional, digital, whatever!
I do a lot of sketchy digital drawings, I've got low patience for super clean lineart and it never looks right lol
Here's some of my stuff! :D

View attachment 2166279View attachment 2166280View attachment 2166283View attachment 2166287View attachment 2166290

I'm not exceptionally good but I'm trying to improve all the time. :)
Show me yall's art! Traditional, digital, whatever!
I do a lot of sketchy digital drawings, I've got low patience for super clean lineart and it never looks right lol
Here's some of my stuff! :D

View attachment 2166279View attachment 2166280View attachment 2166283View attachment 2166287View attachment 2166290
I'm not super familiar with digital art but I Love to see what is possible.

Thank you, he was blind, but he made his way around, he lived to at least 13, and he had bad hips as well, so I know he is in peace, and this is how I conceived it.
I had a blind cat once. He did not live that long.
He was the last one living of his littermates, my family bred Akitas for years!
Wow! That's so cool! Do you breed anything else?

So lovely!:clapThank you for sharing, I love seeing your art so much! :)
Love the spider! ^v^

I love the orange and yellow dragon, and the face sketches. The expressions make them interesting and they are aesthetically pleasing. The peregrine falcon is fantastic. You have already gotten a lot better, so you've clearly been practicing. Soon you'll match us at this rate.
Thank you so much!! That means a lot to me!!

Back
Top Bottom