Any artists out there?

Some things I've done, mainly some ideas for a crossover.
Toothless and Mizuki Shibata (left)
Screenshot 2021-05-28 2.53.26 PM.png

Toothless x Mayumi scene plus Tatsuya (left corner).
Untitled360.png

Toothless and his girls Mayumi (right) Kokoa (left)
Untitled368.png

Bonus poster I made.
Screenshot 2021-05-28 2.45.01 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-28 2.45.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-28 2.45.01 PM.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 2
Everyone's been drawing such pretty birds...I thought I'd try something different by doing what everyone else is doing :lau
I was inspired to make these because I've always wanted to open an etsy shop and think it would be so cute to sell little chicken stickers or buttons or keychains...
chicken buttons.png

I promise I tried to do nice, neat lineart for these. But they quite frankly looked like garbage. So I started over. I actually like my messier style better (although you can tell I gave up on the d'Uccle feet lol)

Everyone's been drawing such pretty birds...I thought I'd try something different by doing what everyone else is doing :lau
I was inspired to make these because I've always wanted to open an etsy shop and think it would be so cute to sell little chicken stickers or buttons or keychains...
View attachment 2693647
I promise I tried to do nice, neat lineart for these. But they quite frankly looked like garbage. So I started over. I actually like my messier style with these (although you can tell I gave up on the d'Uccle feet lol)
Oh my goodness, those are so cute! I love them!

View attachment 2693647
I promise I tried to do nice, neat lineart for these. But they quite frankly looked like garbage. So I started over. I actually like my messier style better (although you can tell I gave up on the d'Uccle feet lol)
They’re lovely! I love the flowers in the back. I wish I could detail and color like you. How do you do it, exactly? My coloring always looks flat. (I didn’t even want to work on the fire so there is that)
EFCA160B-4C9C-4B84-9479-B12BD47117F6.png

Back
Top Bottom