Any artists out there?

You don't see it but I do. The consistency of your lines, and the ends where they go past where they should. You've changed that. Also choosing to color the lines so they mostly are hidden in the picture is a big change. Extra work. Don't sell yourself short.
Thanks! I forgot to color the line art on the sword blade, lol

I like how you draw the line art. Do you use different colored watercolor brushes to produce that effect?
Thank you! The brush I use is just a Pencil brush, one of the default brushes in FireAlpaca. It's really nice for a soft look, but kind of hard for me to make anything other than sketches look good. That said, it's got to be my favorite brush along with the marker brush--and the watercolor brush before it was ruined. Now the watercolor is basically just airbrush. It looks totally different now, I hate it :mad:

Thank you! The brush I use is just a Pencil brush, one of the default brushes in FireAlpaca. It's really nice for a soft look, but kind of hard for me to make anything other than sketches look good. That said, it's got to be my favorite brush along with the marker brush--and the watercolor brush before it was ruined. Now the watercolor is basically just airbrush. It looks totally different now, I hate it :mad:
Wow, I’ll have to try using the pencil brush.

I may have stayed up all night working on this... Oops. But now Kipp is a pirate too.

Pirate Kipp.jpg

I may have stayed up all night working on this... Oops. But now Kipp is a pirate too.

View attachment 2715015
But it's excellent! The effort was worth it. It's really good! I like the wood texture and the clothing folds and THE FEET. They look really nice. Also, the pose and the flag really fill up the picture, there's a nice amount of movement and it looks natural and pleasing to the eye. And the spyglass and compass look cool.

Back
Top Bottom