Any artists out there?

I am only posting the version without a background because I have been having trouble finding a good one!:th

Enjoy!
(Kanon Chiyoda, and the baby of which still needs a name....)
View attachment 2779938
(To all the people who are familiar with the characters, and the aforementioned story!) (@HawaiiCoyote, @FrankieDoodle, @RoosterWhisperer, I don't need to mention Saffy to summon her, but I will anyway, and @Sapphire Sebright!)
He, actually reminds me of Ho Jon from M*A*S*H! :0 I had never thought of it before! :lol: !

I am only posting the version without a background because I have been having trouble finding a good one!:th

Enjoy!
(Kanon Chiyoda, and the baby of which still needs a name....)
View attachment 2779938
(To all the people who are familiar with the characters, and the aforementioned story!) (@HawaiiCoyote, @FrankieDoodle, @RoosterWhisperer, I don't need to mention Saffy to summon her, but I will anyway, and @Sapphire Sebright!)
I love the anatomy and how she’s holding him. Executed flawlessly.
It looks a lot like something I drew once, so it’s giving me deja vu. Similar pose, entirely different vibes.

I love the anatomy and how she’s holding him. Executed flawlessly.
It looks a lot like something I drew once, so it’s giving me deja vu. Similar pose, entirely different vibes.
(In my fanfiction)
The interesting thing about this little boy is that he is an orphan, abandoned on their (the fiance's) doorstep, which would explain how he looks nowhere near Kanon and Kei. ;)

(In my fanfiction)
The interesting thing about this little boy is that he is an orphan, abandoned on their (the fiance's) doorstep, which would explain how he looks nowhere near Kanon and Kei. ;)
Yeah, he really doesn't look like them. The two people in my drawing aren't related. At all.

Back
Top Bottom