Any artists out there?

Pics
See... I have no patience for digital stuff! I can draw/paint it much faster. Although, I can do it.... it drives me to distraction!
It takes a while to get used to, especially if you're using a little tablet. I've always wanted one of the big expensive ones though, that you draw directly onto
I just like the freedom you have with digital. Easy to undo mistakes. :)

Opposite for me with the painting thing. Can't paint anything to save my neck, lol. Not even digital painting. Believe me, I've tried. And while I can do a cleaner digital art style, it always looks...off to me. I can't put a finger on what I'm getting wrong.
@FluffyBottomBantams that is absolutely gorgeous work with the owl. Wish I could do a realistic style with colored pencils like that. :thumbsup

On another note
Here's a little drawing of myself I did today too! Not perfect by any means but I like the vibes a lot haha
View attachment 2201861
It’s adorable and So well done!! Kinda makes me want cotton candy now lol

Been trying out a different brush and I really like how things are turning out!!

Here's some humanized versions of 2 of my 8-week old chicks. Millie the d'Uccle and Basil the bantam cochin! I think this one's really cute
uwu time.png

My lovely cousin on her high school graduation invitation :) She looks like me but prettier lol
grad.png

and some dumb fandom stuff :,) warriors au!
rivalry.png

Back
Top Bottom