Any artists out there?

Absolutely incredible!! I love this so much.
@CrazyCochin do you have any tips for drawing horses? I've been trying hard to grasp the anatomy but I just can't seem to get it.
I can draw cute little ponies, but I'd love to be able to draw majestic stallions and elegant mares too.

But yours is just so incredible.

@CrazyCochin do you have any tips for drawing horses? I've been trying hard to grasp the anatomy but I just can't seem to get it.
I can draw cute little ponies, but I'd love to be able to draw majestic stallions and elegant mares too.

Aw, thank you!
It has taken me a long time to get horses anatomy right, and still I tend to fail. As for tips, I try to keep the bridge of the nose, and the faces flat. Horses don't have round faces. And I referenced the movie Spirit, stallion of the Cimmaron. Disney or Dreamworks styles are very good to follow.

I like cute little ponies!

Attachments

• C2E83DB1-645F-4575-9F64-7B77F8A43CF8.jpeg
    C2E83DB1-645F-4575-9F64-7B77F8A43CF8.jpeg
    662.9 KB · Views: 3

(It’s the faces that get me) Here is another one. If you like, you can download the image and trace over it with red lines or something to help get the idea. 🙂
5EF25AFA-A27A-4DB2-9EEC-0280119B0FA7.png

Wait, you have kids?
This whole time, I thought that you were in your twenties or thirties or something. 😅

Anyway, congratulations! I hope that your grandchild will be born happy and healthy, and that you and your family will be blessed with many years of joy together.

The art is really pretty!
Well, I guess it's good that I come off as much younger than I am on the interwebs :) I have not passed 50 yet, but I see it creeping up on the horizon at this point. Thanks though! We're all pretty excited. My oldest and his wife have been together for 9 years and have been doing the "trial run" with dogs for a couple years now. We figured it was going to be any time now, and as it turns out it's going to be late January. :)

Back
Top Bottom