Any artists out there?

Here is sketch #2

I think I will start the real sketch soon.

Attachments

• 1CC6F88E-CA15-4A20-87BA-6311186AD159.jpeg
    1CC6F88E-CA15-4A20-87BA-6311186AD159.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 4
Well, I guess it's good that I come off as much younger than I am on the interwebs :) I have not passed 50 yet, but I see it creeping up on the horizon at this point. Thanks though! We're all pretty excited. My oldest and his wife have been together for 9 years and have been doing the "trial run" with dogs for a couple years now. We figured it was going to be any time now, and as it turns out it's going to be late January. :)
And again, congrats!
have been doing the "trial run" with dogs for a couple years now.
That's a great way to go! ;)

Hi! I am new to this thread. Would love to hear your story though. I love stories! :pop
It’s not so much a story as it is a funny thing, but when I and my sisters were really little, a friend of my parents made a huge art piece from a cute photo of us together. My parents kept it hidden in the basement and I never realized why since I was little and thought it was really good. It wasn’t until much later I realized that it wasn’t really a painting of us, but an ugly blue/green streaked painted background with the photo overlaid on top. The worst part was that our teeth had been painted over to be toilet bowl white. If it were actually a painting, I’m sure it would have been framed up lol.

Thanks to you. 🤗
Unicorn I just did. I tried a different method of shading than my usual, I like it a lot more I think. Feels a lot cleaner.

View attachment 2884240
Sorry for clogging the thread with all these horses. :oops:
But I'm currently working on teaching myself to broaden the head a bit.

E2D7E409-BFF0-4542-802E-314C3B2F95D3.png

Back
Top Bottom