Any artists out there?

RoosterWhisperer

M*A*S*H
Premium Feather Member
Sep 13, 2019
Love the 3 quarter view. I haven’t been able to figure that out yet.

Last time I was on this thread I posted many not-so-great portrait views of equines. And since I have been practicing, practicing, practicing. Using the advice given to me from @Amer and @CrazyCochin, along with the assistance on anatomy from Overo Mare.

I only have one of my recents on this device unfortunately. And it has a big fat watermark on it. :rolleyes:

So apologies for that. I was sharing it somewhere else and had to watermark it.

I know things are off, in the front legs in particular, but this was the first I’d ever drawn not standing straight with all legs on the ground.

View attachment 2922005
Judging by the brushes, did you use procreate for that? 😃

Amer

Advocate of Shiloh
Premium Feather Member
Nov 8, 2017
Wisconsin
My Coop
My Coop
Love the 3 quarter view. I haven’t been able to figure that out yet.

Last time I was on this thread I posted many not-so-great portrait views of equines. And since I have been practicing, practicing, practicing. Using the advice given to me from @Amer and @CrazyCochin, along with the assistance on anatomy from Overo Mare.

I only have one of my recents on this device unfortunately. And it has a big fat watermark on it. :rolleyes:

So apologies for that. I was sharing it somewhere else and had to watermark it.

I know things are off, in the front legs in particular, but this was the first I’d ever drawn not standing straight with all legs on the ground.

View attachment 2922005
That’s incredible! You’ve shown so much improvement! That anatomy is great, I love the coloring and the sparkly mane, and the background is awesome! You should be proud!

Top Bottom