Any artists out there?

Love the 3 quarter view. I haven’t been able to figure that out yet.

Last time I was on this thread I posted many not-so-great portrait views of equines. And since I have been practicing, practicing, practicing. Using the advice given to me from @Amer and @CrazyCochin, along with the assistance on anatomy from Overo Mare.

I only have one of my recents on this device unfortunately. And it has a big fat watermark on it. :rolleyes:

So apologies for that. I was sharing it somewhere else and had to watermark it.

I know things are off, in the front legs in particular, but this was the first I’d ever drawn not standing straight with all legs on the ground.

View attachment 2922005
Judging by the brushes, did you use procreate for that? 😃

Love the 3 quarter view. I haven’t been able to figure that out yet.

Last time I was on this thread I posted many not-so-great portrait views of equines. And since I have been practicing, practicing, practicing. Using the advice given to me from @Amer and @CrazyCochin, along with the assistance on anatomy from Overo Mare.

I only have one of my recents on this device unfortunately. And it has a big fat watermark on it. :rolleyes:

So apologies for that. I was sharing it somewhere else and had to watermark it.

I know things are off, in the front legs in particular, but this was the first I’d ever drawn not standing straight with all legs on the ground.

View attachment 2922005
That’s incredible! You’ve shown so much improvement! That anatomy is great, I love the coloring and the sparkly mane, and the background is awesome! You should be proud!

Yep! One year! And I'll say... lots of practice, trial and error, and STUDYING! I do a TON of research on animals and wings and anatomy and all that to make my art as "natural" looking as possible. Something else that really helps me is looking at other peoples art! I find it really inspiring and I find that looking at other people's styles helps mine look a little better.

Depends! If it's a person its destined to turn out garbage, but anything four legged I can do!

Is that Ranboo??? View attachment 2920143 (NOT MY ART)

(I do have some DSMP fanart though if you want to see....)
It is!!! I would love to see your fanart 😁

Back
Top Bottom