Any artists out there?

I'm learning FireAlpaca myself. I used Photoshop since forever, but ever since Adobe pulled their latest BS with subscriptions and deciding that older version of PS are 'illegal' for people to own (even if you paid for them), I said good riddance and went with Fire Alpaca. It's another free program and overall has the feel and function of the old Photoshop version I used for years...with the bonus of the line-smoothing function being a built-in feature that actually works in FA! It also doesn't seem as bloated as PS.

Still trying to get the hang of it, there's a few idiosyncrasies that are different enough from Photoshop that I still have to stop and puzzle things through but overall I'm pleased with it.

Still dying to see arcane ;o;
This looks incredible!
It’s so goooood I can’t wait ‘til you see it. XD
Thank you!
The drawings are amazing !!

What are the programs and accessories needed to do pictures like that online ? My 12 year old asked me for something like that.
I use MediBang on my phone, though I plan to eventually upgrade to Procreate. I think most people recommend using special pencils/styluses, but I personally can’t use them. The constant tapping noises drives me up the wall, and I found using my finger is more accurate. XD

Sketch of my wonderful Akita Emi (Japanese name meaning Blessing).
She is five years old, and always looking for trouble or something on the kitchen floor. 😂 Thanking Procreate for the wonderful light effects!
E2A8DFA1-0052-467E-A087-5FB5A2D49581.png

And a sketch of Raeger from last night (colored today), from Story of Seasons (2014).
E999C89C-6EDC-42F1-859B-2FF0CC9CCE94.png

Sketch of my wonderful Akita Emi (Japanese name meaning Blessing).
She is five years old, and always looking for trouble or something on the kitchen floor. 😂 Thanking Procreate for the wonderful light effects!View attachment 2935005

And a sketch of Raeger from last night (colored today), from Story of Seasons (2014).View attachment 2935006
You’re really good at hands!

Back
Top Bottom