Any artists out there?

more webtoon fanart ... pink lemonade this time
20211223_123003.jpg

I have to say, it's incredible what you can do on paper! I have a lot of trouble with shading and lighting, and especially since my sketches are really messy, it's hard to decipher what's going on. I'm really impressed :D
Thank you! It can be hard to make clean lines on paper, but honestly, it’s much harder to do it digitally. Which is why I have been drawing/posting a lot more traditional sketches lately instead of digital art. I can never get digital lineart to look quite right but it comes naturally to me on paper haha

It also takes much practice. Just 2 years ago I was terrible at drawing people and shading and stuff, but once I became interested in drawing more of that I got better

Thank you! It can be hard to make clean lines on paper, but honestly, it’s much harder to do it digitally. Which is why I have been drawing/posting a lot more traditional sketches lately instead of digital art. I can never get digital lineart to look quite right but it comes naturally to me on paper haha

It also takes much practice. Just 2 years ago I was terrible at drawing people and shading and stuff, but once I became interested in drawing more of that I got better
I can’t ever draw digital line art :hit

haha I'm the opposite! I feel like my art always turns out way better digitally

Back
Top Bottom