Any artists out there?

The whole canvas. Bug bro made it a good 4" across the face before he bought it.
Inked20220522_122124_LI.jpg

It's butt ugly, but at least I drew something... View attachment 3118223 an OC I created using Hero Forge. Basically the idea is that she lives in the north pole and is a member of a race adapted to it with tiny ears, sharp teeth, cat eyes, blue-black hair, blue eyes, pale blue skin, an insane furnacelike metabolism, and a lot of hair that she doesn't shave. And a way to show beauty and power is to wear skimpy clothes and metal high heels because while the inside of the ice palace is warmish, it's only like 50 degrees. And she's kinda forced to wear it because she's important, but she also likes seeming hot (cool?) and powerful. The blue necklace gives her ice powers I think. And I don't even know her name.

Must have been looking at my legs as inspiration 🤣

I’ll post (or edit) the finished one on when I get the chance to get a picture of it. Otherwise, here’s the bald Eagle WIP.
D9B8EA82-725D-4F5D-8A92-D885F46EEE0D.jpeg

Oh and I ended up not drawing a coyote…

ETA: I totally strayed from the reference photo for this one. Oh and I absolutely HATE the part that’s circled. I may go it and edit it tomorrow (when the lighting is better). Anyhow, here’s what its like now.
3A56C86A-487C-4B33-9E36-D05466E9A410.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll post (or edit) the finished one on when I get the chance to get a picture of it. Otherwise, here’s the bald Eagle WIP. View attachment 3119481

ETA: I totally strayed from the reference photo for this one. Oh and I absolutely HATE the part that’s circled. I may go it and edit it tomorrow (when the lighting is better). Anyhow, here’s what its like now.View attachment 3119572
If you hate it so much, why’d you point it out? That is a magnificent and beautiful face. Such depth.

I’ll post (or edit) the finished one on when I get the chance to get a picture of it. Otherwise, here’s the bald Eagle WIP. View attachment 3119481

ETA: I totally strayed from the reference photo for this one. Oh and I absolutely HATE the part that’s circled. I may go it and edit it tomorrow (when the lighting is better). Anyhow, here’s what its like now.View attachment 3119572
Just add some more feathers

If you hate it so much, why’d you point it out? That is a magnificent and beautiful face. Such depth.
It’s just bothering me…and I can’t really share these thoughts on any other platform. Most non-artists will just criticize me. I guess it also shows that it’s not perfect, and that there’s always room for improvement!
Just add some more feathers
Yup, I’ll keep y’all posted.

Back
Top Bottom