Any artists out there?

It's a little early, but I finally finished this redraw, so happy Halloween! 🎃

Untitled601_20221027202552.png

e725be65-9985-462b-b930-03f512c5fa5a.png

Five years difference, and a massive glow-up for Freya (the witch). 😭💙

this is beautiful! i feel like i haven't seen your art before but I LOVE your style
Hi Lilimilliefleur! I just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread, I really enjoy looking through it. Also, I was curious if you’ve made any progress on your story(ies) recently?

Unfortunately, I don’t have any art to share right now, it’s been a while. Guess I need to get back at it!

Hi Lilimilliefleur! I just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread, I really enjoy looking through it. Also, I was curious if you’ve made any progress on your story(ies) recently?

Unfortunately, I don’t have any art to share right now, it’s been a while. Guess I need to get back at it!
aw thank you!! i've done a lot of art for my stories but I havent actually made a lot of written progress. you're definitely motivating me though :lol:

:lol:aw thank you!! i've done a lot of art for my stories but I havent actually made a lot of written progress. you're definitely motivating me though :lol:
Yeah, I understand. I used to write some too but I kind-of gave up after a while. Life gets busy and all. I should get back into it. Anyways, good luck with everything! Glad I could provide some motivation.

Woww!! :eek: That's a huge improvement!! the facial expressions, the character design, everything! Amazing!
Tysm! 💙 I still have a long way to go, but at least they're not all standing stiff with the same expressions. 😭🙏

Damian just having a whole mental breakdown I love it
True fear <3

this is beautiful! i feel like i haven't seen your art before but I LOVE your style
Tysm! 💙
I looked back and apparently I haven't actually uploaded much on here, at all. It's mainly just been sapphic OCs. 😭

Back
Top Bottom