Any artists out there?

ok I got my program to open! heres some of the stuff i did.
all 4.png

pupite.png
WFT MIKE.png

still on that fnaf kicker whooo ... i'm not a gamer (i only watch playthroughs), but the lore is so compelling and also so insanely bad i had to make my own alternate universe. like seriously the fan theorists are grasping at major straws at this point its hilarious and sad to witness

ok I got my program to open! heres some of the stuff i did.
View attachment 3337060
View attachment 3337062View attachment 3337063

still on that fnaf kicker whooo ... i'm not a gamer (i only watch playthroughs), but the lore is so compelling and also so insanely bad i had to make my own alternate universe. like seriously the fan theorists are grasping at major straws at this point its hilarious and sad to witness
These aren’t kids but I love how you draw kids. When I draw children’s faces there’s such a lack of features and definition that I’m just lost.
I also wanted to say I do play don’t starve and don’t starve together but I MIGHT enjoy the lore more than the actual game. The game is fun though once you get to a certain point it loses a lot of the mystery and the challenges you faced surviving those first nights. There are more challenges but it is much longer before you reach them. Still love it though.

so one of my favorite youtube channels (cinema therapy) just uploaded a Rise of the Guardians reaction video and having realized I've never actually seen it despite being a fan of animated kids movies I decided to watch it today :D cute movie, did not disappoint
jack frost.png

uhmm....is it just me or were those crazy tumblr fangirls back in 2012 kinda onto something😳:oops:

so this yt channel I love called cinema therapy just uploaded a Rise of the Guardians reaction video and having realized I've never actually seen it despite being a fan of animated kids movies I decided to watch it today :D cute movie, did not disappoint
View attachment 3337641
Awwwwh, Jack frost is so cute
uhmm....is it just me or were those crazy tumblr fangirls back in 2012 kinda onto something😳:oops:
... lol maybe 👀
I like Bunny better 🤭

Back
Top Bottom