Any artists out there?

I love painting but it's something I just don't have the time or space to do. The last time I brought a painting home from college to dry, my cat walked all over it. I started with acrylic and overall I like it better, but I did one oil painting class and while I'm not in love with oils, at least I know how to use them now.

And yeah that's why I went back to pencil. Can't go wrong with that! And if I do need to paint, I hop on my computer. I have a tablet but to this day I haven't gotten used to using it. I think it's because I learned to digitally paint using the touchpad on my first laptop and that's just the most comfortable to me. I'm trying to force myself to use the tablet more because the touchpad on my current laptop isn't the greatest, and overall I think it'd be better for my carpal tunnel issues.
Still can't line/ink worth a damn in digital art programs though. I have to sketch everything in pencil and usually even ink it but again, I am trying very hard to at least do the inking digitally now. It's getting there (the picture I posted with the magic cat was sketched in pencil and inked/colored digitally).
I can't paint to save my life, but I have tried some digital art. I can't for the life of me do it on my computer's trackpad, but luckily my computer has a stylist and flips into a tablet. I usually sketch in pencil, like you did with the magic cat, then line it and color it digitally. I only have one good example of this tho XD

I was inspired by my girls and did a quick canvas. I think I’m going to hang it in their coop.
86919FCD-5C6F-4D15-A370-FBA58F4B27F8.jpeg

Have you ever heard of Artfight? It's an art game where you draw someone on the other team's characters to get points for your team. Then they can draw yours as well! It's super fun, and I think it'd be super fun to draw one of your characters. The teams this year are Team Sugar and Team Spice.

Have you ever heard of Artfight? It's an art game where you draw someone on the other team's characters to get points for your team. Then they can draw yours as well! It's super fun, and I think it'd be super fun to draw one of your characters. The teams this year are Team Sugar and Team Spice.
I kinda want to do ArtFight but can you do traditional art too? My digital art is trash lol.

Back
Top Bottom