Any artists out there?

All of them are like that it’s so baaaaaaaad. And they don’t blink so it’s scarrrry.
View attachment 2339407
Slightly larger shnosh and I adjusted the angle of the head piece because I realized it was straight and not tilted down like the rest of his freaking face. Something about those lips are bothering me but I don’t know how to fiiiiiiix themmmmm. Should I shift it to the right? Or are they okay where they are?
Also, anyone got any painting tips? I am a complete noob in painting.
Looks great! I have no idea what to do about the lips, I can't draw them myself. Looks amazing!

Looks great! I have no idea what to do about the lips, I can't draw them myself. Looks amazing!
Thank you for your help! I think imma paint tomorrow because it’s kinda late and I had two tests and a project presentation so my brain is just done right now. But I’ll update with the progress soon.(it’ll probably look bad at that point but hey I tried XD)

Thank you for your help! I think imma paint tomorrow because it’s kinda late and I had two tests and a project presentation so my brain is just done right now. But I’ll update with the progress soon.(it’ll probably look bad at that point but hey I tried XD)
Painting when your brain isn't fried is a good idea. I can relate-I bombed my latin quiz today. Life tip: never learn latin cases and declensions. Ever. They are created to torture you.

Hi guys! Here's another self-portrait I did :D I felt like a unicorn that day!
Not incredibly proud of the facial anatomy but I have the mask to blame for that haha

self (2).png

And here's some little characters I drew earlier too. I'm just really craving that autumn aesthetic
babus (1).png

OI, here's this too! Background practice! Anyone with tips for how to make it look better/cleaner PLEASE let me know. I know I messed on the size of the bush. Aaaand the shading of the bush.

cat (1).png

OI, here's this too! Background practice! Anyone with tips for how to make it look better/cleaner PLEASE let me know. I know I messed on the size of the bush. Aaaand the shading of the bush.

View attachment 2344248
I would advise using references and doing studies on backgrounds. It’ll really improve perspective and your composition. Also your line work on the cat could be strengthened by having a final line art layer so it doesn’t look ‘sketchy’ and has cleaner edges.

Hi guys! Here's another self-portrait I did :D I felt like a unicorn that day!
Not incredibly proud of the facial anatomy but I have the mask to blame for that haha

View attachment 2344236

And here's some little characters I drew earlier too. I'm just really craving that autumn aesthetic
View attachment 2344239
OH MY GOSH! I see nothing wrong with the facial anatomy, the pastels are just so beautiful! The fish and the fingerless gloves are perfect details too.

View attachment 2344248
It’s perfect. It looks like a painting. I really love that you’re not afraid to use pinks and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom