Any artists out there?

Ha, staple gun!
I used to be crazy about it, and I have Kanan and Hera black series Six-inch figures!

Nice! I've lost or given away all of my action figures over time. I still have the funko stuff and lots of clothes though :)

I'm an old fart. I saw Episode IV the first time it was out. SW in general has been a massive influence on me since I was 4. I had some misgivings about TCW at first until they really hit their stride in the latter half of S1, and after that, I was All in on animated Star Wars. So since Rebels was Filoni again, I knew it would be a hit. Was a great way to bring my whole family into SW as well, and now they're fully invested. :p

Nice! I've lost or given away all of my action figures over time. I still have the funko stuff and lots of clothes though :)

I'm an old fart. I saw Episode IV the first time it was out. SW in general has been a massive influence on me since I was 4. I had some misgivings about TCW at first until they really hit their stride in the latter half of S1, and after that, I was All in on animated Star Wars. So since Rebels was Filoni again, I knew it would be a hit. Was a great way to bring my whole family into SW as well, and now they're fully invested. :p
Our family isn't quite like that, but we all LOVE hallmark!

Back
Top Bottom