Any artists out there?

Thank you! It was a lot easier to do because the fabric that I used was a big, tube-shaped piece of black stretchy stuff that was sitting around and doing nothing.
The red yarn might be a bit on the evil-looking side of the spectrum, but I thought that it looked cool
I think it looks good too. A nice, evil, pop of color :)

Sorry this took so long, didn't have time to do a really nice thing, maybe I will later. But here's this sketch of Freya for now ^^ I love her blonde leia buns
IMG_5458.JPG

Guys, I did an art thing! I spontaneously decided to do a detailed sketch of BT-7274, the co-star of Titanfall 2. I’m hoping to do a few more and attempt a ‘final’. Honestly, I had a lot of fun with this, which says a lot since I usually get very stressed when trying to draw from a reference. Anyways, just wanted to share (secretly bc I’m happy with this drawing :D).
image.jpg

Guys, I did an art thing! I spontaneously decided to do a detailed sketch of BT-7274, the co-star of Titanfall 2. I’m hoping to do a few more and attempt a ‘final’. Honestly, I had a lot of fun with this, which says a lot since I usually get very stressed when trying to draw from a reference. Anyways, just wanted to share (secretly bc I’m happy with this drawing :D).
View attachment 2409170
Wow, I love it! Impressive amount of detail! Also it has very pleasing anatomy.

View attachment 2409170
I could NOT do that...
Impressive!

View attachment 2409170
Is that BumbleBee on your profile pic?

I could NOT do that...
Impressive!
Is that BumbleBee on your profile pic?
Thank you! How I did it kept me from going insane. Usually I try to instantly add the detail and fail. This time I took it section by section and added detail as it got more specific.
And yes. My friend has the book of the art of the show and each character has a set of facial expressions. Bumblebee had some of the best facial expressions and I really liked that one so I just set it as my profile.

Back
Top Bottom