Any artists out there?

Fun thread! Art is a big part of my life and I'm always happy to see others interested in it, too.

I've hardly touched a pencil this year, let alone a brush or tablet pen; too much going on for me to properly concentrate. This is the only (good) example I have: a collection of digital wolf studies from August. I was studying the animals' basic construction, especially in the ears and muzzle.

full

Hopefully I'll start drawing again soon. I miss it.

B3D0F8CE-EFE0-4A22-99F0-F252B9190E45.jpeg

I think I’m developing a weird new style.
I do not like drawing human faces. They’re too flat imo, the noses and eyes are too small and don’t fit enough of the face! So I gave him larger features. Most people just do the eyes but I did the nose and ears too.

Fun thread! Art is a big part of my life and I'm always happy to see others interested in it, too.

I've hardly touched a pencil this year, let alone a brush or tablet pen; too much going on for me to properly concentrate. This is the only (good) example I have: a collection of digital wolf studies from August. I was studying the animals' basic construction, especially in the ears and muzzle.

full

Hopefully I'll start drawing again soon. I miss it.
These are very well done!! I hope to be that good someday!

View attachment 2410673
I think I’m developing a weird new style.
I do not like drawing human faces. They’re too flat imo, the noses and eyes are too small and don’t fit enough of the face! So I gave him larger features. Most people just do the eyes but I did the nose and ears too.
I always struggle when I have to draw small eyes too. It never looks right when I try it in my cartoony style!

Back
Top Bottom