Any artists out there?

I found the most hilarious gif ever, about social distancing...
Cat GIF with caption • Funny cat maintaining social distance with duckling during the COVID-19...gif

Here @Dottie the Chicken and @Sapphire Sebright, thought you might like this.

Attachments

• Cat GIF with caption • Funny cat maintaining social distance with duckling during the COVID-19...gif
    Cat GIF with caption • Funny cat maintaining social distance with duckling during the COVID-19...gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
Thanks you! I am thinking of breeding that!
Wow, if you do we'll have to keep each other updated, cause I'm planning on breeding these two, a BB rooster and my EE mix hen.
Future father, Bo
Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 11.02.49 PM.png

Future mother, Freya
IMG_0897.jpg

I had the genetic math done for me, and the babies could loo like this.
Deep buff or red, with either black or white tail and neck, possible feathered feet, decent sized, with positive pea comb, and most likely a beard.
I plan to breed them in the spring of the coming year, so I'll see what happens!

Wow, if you do we'll have to keep each other updated, cause I'm planning on breeding these two, a BB rooster and my EE mix hen.
Future father, Bo
View attachment 2436174
Future mother, Freya
View attachment 2436175
I had the genetic math done for me, and the babies could loo like this.
Deep buff or red, with either black or white tail and neck, possible feathered feet, decent sized, with positive pea comb, and most likely a beard.
I plan to breed them in the spring of the coming year, so I'll see what happens!
That is awesome! To make mine I am using a Buff silkie rooster crossed with a gold laced bearded silkie hen and a buff brahma hen mixed with a mille fleur d'uccle rooster. Then combine the two! That should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom