Any artists out there?

That is awesome! To make mine I am using a Buff silkie rooster crossed with a gold laced bearded silkie hen and a buff brahma hen mixed with a mille fleur d'uccle rooster. Then combine the two! That should be fun!
Wow, I didn't know that's how it's done...
I have to wait till spring and warm weather because of the fact I don't have an incubator.

Sorry for not posting any art here in a while. Been busy working on an animated short film to post on youtube. I've got about 40% done so far.
Would you draw my kitty Nala, if you have time that is, you don't have to if you don't want to though?
IMG_2721.JPG

Wow, if you do we'll have to keep each other updated, cause I'm planning on breeding these two, a BB rooster and my EE mix hen.
Future father, Bo
View attachment 2436174
Future mother, Freya
View attachment 2436175
I had the genetic math done for me, and the babies could loo like this.
Deep buff or red, with either black or white tail and neck, possible feathered feet, decent sized, with positive pea comb, and most likely a beard.
I plan to breed them in the spring of the coming year, so I'll see what happens!
Wait a sec... you wouldn't have happened to name Bo after Mayor Bo from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, would you?

Back
Top Bottom