Any artists out there?

20210112_095854.jpg

Here's another rainwing!

My favorite type was always the icewings... I haven't drawn one yet, though...

I hope no one minds me posting my character info!
Alright, I am creating an anime character! Any tips on creation, art-wise, would be helpful!

Character copyright CrazyCochin, (me):)

Information I have so far!
General info: Mizuki, female, (age 17).
Physical appearance: Semi-long black hair, light skin, bright green eyes, standard female anime build.
personality: Quiet but friendly, can be optimistic, she loves being outside in nature, definitely a favorite among the young men, and the rest will be played out, through art and possible fanfics!
Random info: She will have some sort of social superiority, which I will figure out. But because of her social status, she will have a PPO, (Personal Protection Officer), who is constantly undercover.😎

Here is proof of her existence!
I present to you, Mizuki!
Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 9.51.20 PM.png

Last edited:
I hope no one minds me posting my character info!
Alright, I am creating an anime character! Any tips on creation, art-wise, would be helpful!

Character copyright CrazyCochin, (me):)

Information I have so far!
General info: Mizuki, female, (age 17).
Physical appearance: Semi-long black hair, light skin, bright green eyes, standard female anime build.
personality: Quiet but friendly, can be optimistic, she loves being outside in nature, definitely a favorite among the young men, and the rest will be played out, through art and possible fanfics!
Random info: She will have some sort of social superiority, which I will figure out. But because of her social status, she will have a PPO, (Personal Protection Officer), who is constantly undercover.😎

Here is proof of her existence!
I present to you, Mizuki!View attachment 2491554
Mizuki looks great!!! I've never tried anime before!

Back
Top Bottom