Any artists out there?

GUYS THIS TOOK ME FOREVER AAAUGH
I know there are a few mistakes but it's kinda too late to fix them since I was a dum-dum and already squished all the layers together into one :rolleyes:
thereverie_handle.png

Also here is this thing I did too <3
charliz.png

GUYS THIS TOOK ME FOREVER AAAUGH
I know there are a few mistakes but it's kinda too late to fix them since I was a dum-dum and already squished all the layers together into one :rolleyes:
View attachment 2575549

Also here is this thing I did too <3
View attachment 2575554
I don’t see a difference and I also don’t see the mistakes you claim are there. It’s magnificent! Did you change the lighting or something?
Those little girls are adorable.

I don’t see a difference and I also don’t see the mistakes you claim are there. It’s magnificent! Did you change the lighting or something?
Those little girls are adorable.
Thank you!
I don't know what differences you're talking about--this is the 'final draft' of that really rough sketch I posted earlier

If your looking for something that works a bit better I recommend medibang paint! Its also free but easier to use in my opinion
I think I have it downloaded already, actually, but I never tried using it because I couldn't get used to it. However, I think firealpaca and medibang paint are connected somehow because all of my FA projects save as .mdp . I think I'll give it another shot :)

Back
Top Bottom