Any artists out there?

Hi, I am an illustrator and a miniatureist! I usually do stuff with alcohol marker when I illustrate and with polymer clay when I make miniatures. The pumpkins in that image are about the size of a peanut in it's shell. I have a youtube channel called artbykarenehaley. It's been a couple months since I last posted but that's because my laptop is not working at the moment and I have been focusing more on the garden and chickens than I have been on buying a replacement 😅
ooh gorgeous!

Hi, I am an illustrator and a miniatureist! I usually do stuff with alcohol marker when I illustrate and with polymer clay when I make miniatures. The pumpkins in that image are about the size of a peanut in it's shell. I have a youtube channel called artbykarenehaley. It's been a couple months since I last posted but that's because my laptop is not working at the moment and I have been focusing more on the garden and chickens than I have been on buying a replacement 😅
I thought that those were real for a minute! Those are incredible!

Attachments

• IMG_20201118_143240_561.jpg
    IMG_20201118_143240_561.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 6
Here are some creature designs, made by me.
The line drawing was done by @CrazyCochin (aka MadArt) and colors/designs were done by me!View attachment 2585350
View attachment 2585351
So cute! Looks like a longlegged weasel?
and the albino?
E97508F6-D834-4CF3-9FCB-FF9A36570D6C.jpeg

she is a partial albino only.
While she lacks melanin, she still appears to have porphyrins in her feathers.
Okay
I’ll shut up now:duc
Here is a sweet scene between my two boys Masaki and Cardinal.
(Please ignore the borderlines.....)
View attachment 2585355
Yes, they’re very cute
I love these!
Thank you!! I intended to add this drawing also. It's a chicken dragon.
So cute! Nice little curvy lines!

Last edited:
So cute! Looks like a longlegged weasel?
and the albino? View attachment 2585711
she is a partial albino only.
While she lacks melanin, she still appears to have porphyrins in her feathers.
Okay
I’ll shut up now:duc
Well, the main trait of the species is their bright rainbow crest/shoulder feathers.
Albinos in my species have the color, just a lot paler than the norm.
:D

Back
Top Bottom