Any artists out there?

I've told you this but I often have this thing where I make warrior cats AUs out of every fandom I get into. To make up for this, I at least try to be more creative than just turning everyone into furries. So I'm trying to flesh out my Feral Cats AU for star wars. I mean, it isn't warrior cats exactly because that would be way too simple for such a complex universe, but it's along those lines. I'm either calling it Star Warriors AU, or Peacekeepers Not Warriors AU.
My idea is that there's been an apocalypse and a population of humans have been wiped out. So there's a frick ton of cats, just...everywhere. They take over people's houses and such. And war breaks out because, you know, it's warriors.
The 'Jedi' are the peacekeepers, they devolve conflict and help those in need. They are the only ones who follow the typical Warriors naming system, with all Council members/masters given the suffix '-star.' Everyone else gets vaguely nature-themed, simple names.
These peacekeepers (and chaos-bringers) are granted supernatural powers by the force/starclan/whatever. Their eyes will glow the color of their canon lightsaber when using the force, and they will also have that color as a sort of aura surrounding them.
There are also Sith in this universe, ofc. their eyes glow red. Their naming system makes all names start with "Dark" instead of "Darth" or in some instances ends in "of No Stars".
Everyone else fights normally, if at all. Helmets are replaced by cool-looking animal skulls. Clone troopers are now kits from an abandoned mill/breeding facility or something. All other sci-fi stuff will somehow be simplified.
Each 'planet' is a certain territory, ruled by the duke/duchess/king/queen/what have you (but they don't get the 'star' suffix, they have normal names). They form alliances and rivalries with each other.
Anyway...
Here's Ashpaw.
kitty1(1).png

Swan, Sharpstar...minor characters idk just felt like drawing them

distinguished ladies(1).png

also...Fox... #foxdidnothingwrong #scewdarthsidious
fox.png

Rex...I dunno if he should get a warrior-esque name or just keep his...
kitty2(1).png

Skywalker...warrior knight...
apprentice(1).png

Oakstar and Satine(?)
catties(1).png

Glory
catties.png

I've told you this but I often have this thing where I make warrior cats AUs out of every fandom I get into. To make up for this, I at least try to be more creative than just turning everyone into furries. So I'm trying to flesh out my Feral Cats AU for star wars. I mean, it isn't warrior cats exactly because that would be way too simple for such a complex universe, but it's along those lines. I'm either calling it Star Warriors AU, or Peacekeepers Not Warriors AU.
My idea is that there's been an apocalypse and a population of humans have been wiped out. So there's a frick ton of cats, just...everywhere. They take over people's houses and such. And war breaks out because, you know, it's warriors.
The 'Jedi' are the peacekeepers, they devolve conflict and help those in need. They are the only ones who follow the typical Warriors naming system, with all Council members/masters given the suffix '-star.' Everyone else gets vaguely nature-themed, simple names.
These peacekeepers (and chaos-bringers) are granted supernatural powers by the force/starclan/whatever. Their eyes will glow the color of their canon lightsaber when using the force, and they will also have that color as a sort of aura surrounding them.
There are also Sith in this universe, ofc. their eyes glow red. Their naming system makes all names start with "Dark" instead of "Darth" or in some instances ends in "of No Stars".
Everyone else fights normally, if at all. Helmets are replaced by cool-looking animal skulls. Clone troopers are now kits from an abandoned mill/breeding facility or something. All other sci-fi stuff will somehow be simplified.
Each 'planet' is a certain territory, ruled by the duke/duchess/king/queen/what have you (but they don't get the 'star' suffix, they have normal names). They form alliances and rivalries with each other.
Anyway...
Here's Ashpaw.
View attachment 2614044

Swan, Sharpstar...minor characters idk just felt like drawing them

View attachment 2614022
also...Fox... #foxdidnothingwrong #scewdarthsidious
View attachment 2614067
Rex...I dunno if he should get a warrior-esque name or just keep his...
View attachment 2614049
Skywalker...warrior knight...
View attachment 2614052

Oakstar and Satine(?)
View attachment 2614059

Glory
View attachment 2614060
Okay Ashpaw is really good and has a really cool pattern, but then I got the dumb idea in my brain of "starved raccoon that got into orange paint" and now that's all I see, lol.
Sharpstar... is she based off of someone? The plum-colored eyes tho. Rex reminds me of camoflage. Cool! Skywalker is a walker indeed. Longboi. Oakstar??? Is that Obi Wan? Did you manage to put a goatee on a cat and pull it off? Because that is my favorite one. Glory... I just like that square face.

Okay Ashpaw is really good and has a really cool pattern, but then I got the dumb idea in my brain of "starved raccoon that got into orange paint" and now that's all I see, lol.
Sharpstar... is she based off of someone? The plum-colored eyes tho. Rex reminds me of camoflage. Cool! Skywalker is a walker indeed. Longboi. Oakstar??? Is that Obi Wan? Did you manage to put a goatee on a cat and pull it off? Because that is my favorite one. Glory... I just like that square face.
Sharpstar is meant to be Shaak Ti. I dunno, I just like her a lot. :D
Also, yes, I did try to put a beard on a cat. Thanks for thinking it doesn't look awful.

Sharpstar is meant to be Shaak Ti. I dunno, I just like her a lot. :D
Also, yes, I did try to put a beard on a cat. Thanks for thinking it doesn't look awful.
Ahhhhh
I love this btw...Merry peeking out of the bush is SO CUTE

Here's a bonus Oakstar for you also
View attachment 2614247
He’s so adorably fierce! Rawr.

... are there any earth animals in Star Wars canon?

Ahhhhh

He’s so adorably fierce! Rawr.

... are there any earth animals in Star Wars canon?
Not that I know of...though there are similar animals...such as loth wolves, which are...wolves...and tookas, which are basically cats
There is also some sort of animal called a "Dog" that's not really a dog, apparently, they had to put them into the canon because a droid said "Die, republic dogs!" in the prequels somewhere, lol

Back
Top Bottom