Any artists out there?

And here is one more piece to wrap up before bed, featuring Roosterwhisperer’s character Cardinal, (as a wolf) and my boy Masaki!
image.jpg

Some edits still need to be made, but hopefully sometime tomorrow I will get the finished piece posted!
God bless, good night, and farewell for now!

View attachment 2618989

You can't try to dig up what you've already buried

You've gotta carry, carry, carry on
Wow, I really like the chalky texture you added, and I also like the sketchy lines. Also, baby is so cute! So is she! You have the sad expression just right.

...wait, who is her husband?
And here is one more piece to wrap up before bed, featuring Roosterwhisperer’s character Cardinal, (as a wolf) and my boy Masaki!View attachment 2619128
Some edits still need to be made, but hopefully sometime tomorrow I will get the finished piece posted!
God bless, good night, and farewell for now!
I really love the muscles and anatomy. Those wolves are palpable. Normally I don't see wolves drawn from this angle, so that in itself is really cool.

Wow, I really like the chalky texture you added, and I also like the sketchy lines. Also, baby is so cute! So is she! You have the sad expression just right.

...wait, who is her husband?

I really love the muscles and anatomy. Those wolves are palpable. Normally I don't see wolves drawn from this angle, so that in itself is really cool.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom