Any artists out there?

The first creature has beautiful colors, and I love the starry falcon! The gyrfalcon?? has beautiful shading.
Thank you, this means so much to me!
Yes, the white one is a gyrfalcon, doesn't have a name though.
Thank you, the one with rainbow feathers is my dragon-y oc.
The star falcon was based on the background for the anime poster I posted a while back.

I do a bit of painting and I knit and design knitting patterns. Below is a comic book inspired painting I did and and a hat and shawl I designed.
I really like the pop thingy, even more so because I could never get paint to form clear letters like that.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes! I certainly am! I wish I could draw stuff like that!
Well youuu have opened a Pandora’s box! Fortunately for people I respect this thread’s function as an art thread or it would be consumed by my constant geeky word-spewery.

New planets forming on my work table tonight. The photo does not accurately reflect how much these colors really pop. Lots of metallics in here, and I think I may be in love with dioxyzene purple. 18x24 canvas. I want it to be a vertical, we'll see what it looks like when it dries and stops flowing.
20210416_205608.jpg

New planets forming on my work table tonight. The photo does not accurately reflect how much these colors really pop. Lots of metallics in here, and I think I may be in love with dioxyzene purple. 18x24 canvas. I want it to be a vertical, we'll see what it looks like when it dries and stops flowing.
View attachment 2620881
Wow, I love it! :love

Back
Top Bottom