Any artists out there?

MORE old-ish stuff I found buried in my art folder!
Here are some early character concepts for what would eventually become Reverie :)
I liked these guys a lot...Sam reminded me of like, Wednesday Adams or something, the other kid (who was basically Arbor but with Pirr's love of building and fixing things) kinda gave off Varian from tangled vibes, and the mom was too generic as she didn't serve a quite as big or interesting role in the plot (which was basically nonexistent at that point).
early designs(1).png

I really liked these guys. I'm kinda sad I've changed them up so much. But I have my reasons. Number one, Sam was portrayed here as an intentionally dull and somber character, which would make it much harder to naturally progress the plot in a fantasy/adventure setting.
The other boy (I forget what I called him...it might have still been Arbor) was cute, but he was way too similar to another old character I had named Evan. So I basically split this Arbor in half, one being the current Arbor who is almost directly based on Evan, and Pirr, who is based on Evan's friend. I think the real reason was that I wanted to resurrect my original OCs and give them new purpse.
The mom is basically still the same, just a bit more nuanced and almost morally gray.
(and THICCER)

Star wars OC design...
brah(1).png

Some randos having a dance party??
dancing(1).png

MORE old-ish stuff I found buried in my art folder!
Here are some early character concepts for what would eventually become Reverie :)
I liked these guys a lot...Sam reminded me of like, Wednesday Adams or something, the other kid (who was basically Arbor but with Pirr's love of building and fixing things) kinda gave off Varian from tangled vibes, and the mom was too generic as she didn't serve a quite as big or interesting role in the plot (which was basically nonexistent at that point).
View attachment 2622501
I really liked these guys. I'm kinda sad I've changed them up so much. But I have my reasons. Number one, Sam was portrayed here as an intentionally dull and somber character, which would make it much harder to naturally progress the plot in a fantasy/adventure setting.
The other boy (I forget what I called him...it might have still been Arbor) was cute, but he was way too similar to another old character I had named Evan. So I basically split this Arbor in half, one being the current Arbor who is almost directly based on Evan, and Pirr, who is based on Evan's friend. I think the real reason was that I wanted to resurrect my original OCs and give them new purpse.
The mom is basically still the same, just a bit more nuanced and almost morally gray.
(and THICCER)

Star wars OC design...
View attachment 2622520

Some randos having a dance party??
View attachment 2622521
Well done

Random little hydrangea girl who I sketched up earlier.
I messed up her skirt (it's asymmetrical) and a couple other things, and it bothers me, but it's good enough (for now).
View attachment 2622533
This is the most shoujo girl I've drawn in a long time. Look at those eyes. 🤣
I did a piece of Vocaloid fanart yesterday -- let me see if I can get a better picture of it (the one that I have was taken with my lackluster phone skills and is a bit blurry).

That face when you wake up and check on the drying of the painting you did last night...
View attachment 2621748
I know the feeling! I let mine dry UNDER A TREE and it was lit. Full of bugs! I was mad. My aunt's had a butterfly and a caterpillar in it. I scraped as much as I could off with a knife. That's an awesome painting!!

Back
Top Bottom