Any artists out there?

Happy belated May the Fourth! (or Revenge of the Fifth, if you will)
omega.png

I watched so much star wars yesterday
That's awesome!! I wasn't able to watch a ton of star wars yesterday because of homework, but I was able to sneak in The Bad Batch during school :lol:
I also watched A New Hope last week, and The Empire Strikes back with some friends this past weekend!
I may watch Rogue One today, and the Clone Wars finale too!

Happy belated May the Fourth! (or Revenge of the Fifth, if you will)
View attachment 2650641
Love it!
Sam redraw(?) I did yesterday
View attachment 2650746

candy hearts and paper flowers
View attachment 2650754
Woah, you’re potrayal of Sam has changed a lot. She used to have brown eyes and hair (and I think she was white at that time) and where did this tall lanky girl come from? Also she aged about three years. Still, it’s a gorgeous drawing, I love the water bubbles, the shiny hair, and the semi-see-through hair.
That is the cutest kitty I’ve ever seen. Such smooth edges and sinues. The fur has a cool texture.

Last edited:
Love it!

Woah, you’re potrayal of Sam has changed a lot. She used to have brown eyes and hair (and I think she was white at that time) and where did this tall lanky girl come from? Also she aged about three years. Still, it’s a gorgeous drawing, I love the water bubbles, the shiny hair, and the semi-see-through hair.
That is the cutest kitty I’ve ever seen. Such smooth edges and sinues. The fur has a cool texture.
She was always meant to be asian/mixed, and her eyes are still brown/black. I just gave them blue highlights :)
But yes, she is aged up a little here

Back
Top Bottom