Any artists out there?

Thank you! Yea, I definitely get what you mean.
I got into the DSMP mainly from the artists actually, to the point where I've probably watched more animatics/animations than their actual streams. :oops: I just really like the character designs I guess.:idunnoMost of the controversy I heard deals with Dream himself, which makes a lot sense from his cheating cover-ups, and his stans are just an entire new can of worms. :th

I like Star Wars a lot, but kinda drifted off from it due to the constant bickering of the fandom. You and your art seems really cool though, and I definitely see the importance of not associating all fans as one.
Definitely. I have seen some of those animations as well, they are really cool!
And yes, it's perfectly fine to not associate with a fandom or only a small portion of it. Star Wars is especially difficult because the franchise so popular and has been around for so long that you get many demographics of fans that are hard to agree with.

beep beep
62511A40-D65D-499A-BEA9-040197C37004.jpeg

This is really neat art. And who isn't familiar with DSMP at this point? :lau
It sounds interesting but I don't think I could ever get into it due to the controversy and drama surrounding it all.

(I shouldn't be one to talk though, lol...I'm literally part of the star wars fandom....but I hate a good chunk of star wars as well as most star wars fans. I don't even know what I'm doing there, lol)
I'm not, but I'm also not that active around the 'net.

It's very popular among young teens on tumblr/twitter right now.
That would explain it.
I stay away from social media (Twitter, Facebook) like I do from a stinking mass of salpingitis infection.
Never been on Tumblr, I don't think. Maybe once or twice when I was trying to find a manga translation, or something.

My attempts at soft and fluffy end up being far TOO floof. To the point of the critter is lost in it and you can't tell what it's supposed to be. lol. Maybe it's time for me to try fluffy again.
At least it's floof. A cotton ball is just as soft as a rabbit (though less cozy).
(I don't draw floof that much... pretty sure that it would come out more stabby than floofy).

Thank you! Yea, I definitely get what you mean.
I got into the DSMP mainly from the artists actually, to the point where I've probably watched more animatics/animations than their actual streams. :oops: I just really like the character designs I guess.:idunnoMost of the controversy I heard deals with Dream himself, which makes a lot sense from his cheating cover-ups, and his stans are just an entire new can of worms. :th

I like Star Wars a lot, but kinda drifted off from it due to the constant bickering of the fandom. You and your art seems really cool though, and I definitely see the importance of not associating all fans as one.
I like series' and stuff, but I don't associate with any fandom. I just let the other fans be fans and go off and do my own thing.
I can see why it might put someone off, though -- if the fandom tends to be toxic, one might not want to associate with it.

Back
Top Bottom