Any artists out there?

Hhhhhhhnggh...little friends...drew this at midnight waiting for my cousins to show up . It’s so late now but I don’t think they will come for another Hour:th
848C1533-D9A9-4FDA-80FB-EEA831E92986.png

Also...clone OCs. Best siblings <3
EE43284F-BA2F-4997-AA5B-9EEA31B2239F.png

They look majestic. So many beautiful details and colors, I don’t know how you do it.
Cool charrie! Backstory?
I've never actually done a full, good drawing of my main villain before (Or Ammil for that matter) so here's them both :) The Goddess and the Queen!
View attachment 2720914
The goddess looks a lot younger and more fragile than I expected. Her hair is really big; I like it. The ears are so cool! I’ve never seen such strange ears before. Is the Goddess like nature based?
I made a new OC to go along with my other fantasy characters...meet Kit, your local demon-summoning, stepford-smiling, feral gremlin foxgirl!
Her lore is complicated but essentially she runs a little shop that summons and loans out spirits and demons
View attachment 2723495
View attachment 2723496View attachment 2723501View attachment 2723497View attachment 2723498View attachment 2723499
of course every gremlin child needs a dilf to take care of them and ultimately form a familial bond with. An older Pirr fills that role nicely. This is the way.
View attachment 2723500
So cute! I like that her skin/fur is orangey and her hair is curly.
Thank you. I’ve got a seven year old sister as well though I didn’t base Kit off of her. Her name is inspired by my baby cousin, though. Her family is coming to visit tomorrow.
Anyway I only invented her last night and I’m already in love...
Here’s the colored drawing updated to show her little fangs. I also added a white streak to her hair. Kind of reminds me of Anna from frozen, but the lore for it is different.
View attachment 2723940
So here’s the lore, which is brand new btw: basically my culture believes that every child born in their village is blessed (or cursed, as the case may be) by one of 3 gods/goddesses. You determine which god and which blessing it is by finding a strange mark or blemish on the baby at their birth. For example, a mark on the shoulder is a gift of victory in battle bestowed by the god of Strength. A mark on the back is to bestow bad luck enemies, and is also from the god of strength. Heterochromia, as another example, is the gift of foresight from the goddess of Wisdom. The third god is the most unpredictable and receiving a mark from him is very rare. Sometimes he curses children with a mark on the neck, meaning premature death. Other times he gives a streak of white in the hair, which gives the ability to astral project, communicate with ghosts, or summon demons. This is what Kit has.
The best way to destroy someone’s power or gift is to cut out the blemish. This is a tactic that enemies will often use. I’m giving Pirr heterochromia which is why he eventually loses an eye (or maybe he’s only wearing an eyepatch to trick you into thinking he’s lost an eye). Many others without power will have scars where their mark was cut out.
I like this lore. Pirr’s brown eyes were cute tho. So does everybody have a mark? Deer girl and the prince too?
View attachment 2723949
Not the best artist (or photographer as ypu can tell) but I wanted to share.
I drew this chicken on my laptop a while ago
Wow! I love the style! It’s adorable!
Hhhhhhhnggh...little friends...drew this at midnight waiting for my cousins to show up . It’s so late now but I don’t think they will come for another Hour:th
View attachment 2725122
Also...clone OCs. Best siblings <3
View attachment 2725123
How do you ever have time to draw all this? One bad digital drawing takes me two hours.
Here are the first few! Nothing much... just some doodles!

The first is of my sweet falcon OC, Gin!
View attachment 2725125View attachment 2725126
This last one was fun to do! This is my OC, BlackIce!
Wow, I love that angle on Gin; you don’t normally see that on birds. Also: THAT BLEP.

They look majestic. So many beautiful details and colors, I don’t know how you do it.

Cool charrie! Backstory?

The goddess looks a lot younger and more fragile than I expected. Her hair is really big; I like it. The ears are so cool! I’ve never seen such strange ears before. Is the Goddess like nature based?

So cute! I like that her skin/fur is orangey and her hair is curly.

I like this lore. Pirr’s brown eyes were cute tho. So does everybody have a mark? Deer girl and the prince too?
View attachment 2723949

Wow! I love the style! It’s adorable!

How do you ever have time to draw all this? One bad digital drawing takes me two hours.

Wow, I love that angle on Gin; you don’t normally see that on birds. Also: THAT BLEP.
Thank you, thank you very much!

I enjoy sketching birds in Squawkward positions!

I had fun doing that BLEP! I am working on the colored versions!

Back
Top Bottom