Any artists out there?

This isn’t my artwork, but I had a guy paint my sweet chicken, Joy. You can watch the video if you’d like. His voice is honestly very calming 😂
It is very calming. He drew a lovely bird.
So cute!
someone say their favourite animal and I'll draw a chibi (cute cartoon) one.
No chickens or cockatiels since I've already done those
Turkey!
This is amazing.
This is a little sketch I did today sitting in the car, it is called you can always come home, featuring Odin and Sirius, both my RP OCsView attachment 2728916
I love the dimensions of the faces! It's cool how the fur has texture. I can almost feel how they kinda press into each other. Really really well done.

Rando Sketch based off a photo from my parents wedding day
EB2C1056-0B18-4987-99D6-005E16C40E20.jpeg

Epic Crossover...well not really epic but it’s a crossover of my underdeveloped Star Wars OC and my fantasy OCs that remind me of him
6DCDD45E-E6AF-45D0-863D-DFA229C51DD7.jpeg
5D9732DD-FCBE-481E-BBA7-E76A79C4CF42.jpeg

Wake up babes, new character just dropped. Meet Lock (he’s Spruce’s son and also BABY)
DEE90BB7-C9A7-4854-AB13-1C66104CED43.jpeg

Finally I drew an alignment chart for the main squad
8E8C8280-CBDA-4B89-BC2F-580E99686301.jpeg

Rando Sketch based off a photo from my parents wedding dayView attachment 2729807
Epic Crossover...well not really epic but it’s a crossover of my underdeveloped Star Wars OC and my fantasy OCs that remind me of him
View attachment 2729808View attachment 2729809
Wake up babes, new character just dropped. Meet Lock (he’s Spruce’s son and also BABY)
View attachment 2729810
View attachment 2729811
Ooooooooh, Lock is so precious!

Rando Sketch based off a photo from my parents wedding dayView attachment 2729807
View attachment 2729808View attachment 2729809
View attachment 2729810
View attachment 2729811
Squeee! Your parents are so cute together! That reminds me of how my dad had a total baby face when he was married. Lock is adorable! The alignment chart is too.

it’s been raining all day so I made this real quick :))View attachment 2730504
Little Pirr showing off to his friends the human he met
That's so cute! I love the atmosphere.

It's been raining a lot here, too. My stupid guineas roosters seem to like standing out in it and getting wet.
Well, I say that they're stupid, but I do that sometimes, too, so, uh... I guess that I'm not much better than a gin-gin.

Oops, tangents, sorry. Love the picture and cute little Pirr!

it’s been raining all day so I made this real quick :)View attachment 2730504
Little Pirr showing off to his friends the human he met
I love the rainbows and the background, and the soft light on everybody is beautiful!
Nice lighting on the Border Collie’s fur! Fur is something that I can’t do.
Here's an Australian Magpie that I tried to draw from a reference on Wikipedia. Well, a reference that I did backwards because I can't draw things facing to the right very well at all.
View attachment 2730514
Did you ink this? It’s beautiful! The eyes are striking and the feet are awesome! I love the texture of the feathers and the dimensions of the beak. I love it so much!

I love the rainbows and the background, and the soft light on everybody is beautiful!

Nice lighting on the Border Collie’s fur! Fur is something that I can’t do.

Did you ink this? It’s beautiful! The eyes are striking and the feet are awesome! I love the texture of the feathers and the dimensions of the beak. I love it so much!
I did a pen sketch and liked how it came out, so I colored it with ink, yes.
Thank you! I'm happy that I can make people happy with one of God's gifts to me.

Back
Top Bottom