Any artists out there?

Those ears are so cute! Do they have naturally polled animals as well? Do they dehorn males? They seem very dangerous. Bus sized! They must be a lot of work to feed, like an elephant. They look like dog cows. They’re so fluffy. It’s adorable.
I didn’t think of naturally polled but I think some domestic ones would be. On one hand it is dangerous but on the other hand the animal should be able to protect itself from predators and domestic Taurs are pretty chill anyway.
They actually wouldn’t be fed much by their owners, but instead they would graze and forage on their own for the most part. The few that survived the Goddess’ purge/destruction of the village get to follow the Wandering Forest too, which is better for them since the land wouldn’t instantly turn into a moonscape.

*Peeks out from behind a tree*
*Is still lurking*

Creeping Secret Agent GIF by Morphin

"Hmmmm...."

Last edited:
Here’s what a wild male Taur looks like
760536C1-A4FC-4E7C-A4A3-E66D52C17064.jpeg

And here’s a domesticated female!
This one is named Silver and she’s the leader of Pirr and Petri’s old herd (she was also Pirr’s favorite)
34BF0FE8-BF71-4894-8CAC-FB1168EA609A.jpeg

And here’s Old Bell, one of Silver’s calves and the only one of the flock to survive the Goddess’ destruction. With any luck she’ll play a good part in my story cause she’s so cute
7C27BB82-9C23-42C4-8050-64C92E188975.jpeg

View attachment 2733275
This one is named Silver and she’s the leader of Pirr and Petri’s old herd (she was also Pirr’s favorite)
View attachment 2733267
And here’s Old Bell, one of Silver’s calves and the only one of the flock to survive the Goddess’ destruction. With any luck she’ll play a good part in my story cause she’s so cute
View attachment 2733273
Oh my goodness, I love them.

I did this last night for one of the members of my wolf RP!
It is her character!View attachment 2733180
The texture is amazing! I can really see the dimensions of her! I saw white wolves before irl. Or yellow ones, they were really far away at Yellowstone. Two yellows/whites and a black.
View attachment 2733275
View attachment 2733267
View attachment 2733273
Those are adorable, especially those ears. Silver is my fav, she reminds me of a brown Swiss and I think those are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom