Any artists out there?

The texture is amazing! I can really see the dimensions of her! I saw white wolves before irl. Or yellow ones, they were really far away at Yellowstone. Two yellows/whites and a black.
Thank you so much!
I love wolves as well! I have seen these beautiful ones that were grey and blonde!
wyoming-wolves-scaled.jpg

(Google Image)!

Some of my designs might be a little less realistic, color-wise, but I plan on working on more natural colors and designs, like the two pictured above!

I really wanted to draw faces like Disney does for animals so I tried the style out on a turkey because apparently they only do that style with mammals? It sort of became its own style somewhere in the translation. As I drew him I began to imagine a personality. He became an OC named Slate. He's a slate turkey. What an original name.
First OC I made in a long time:
1624580633598.png

We need a turkey rp or general wild flock rp situation.
I have three turkey OCs now. I must draw them all!

I really wanted to draw faces like Disney does for animals so I tried the style out on a turkey because apparently they only do that style with mammals? It sort of became its own style somewhere in the translation. As I drew him I began to imagine a personality. He became an OC named Slate. He's a slate turkey. What an original name.
View attachment 2733740
TURKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ❤️

Last edited:
View attachment 2733740
Well done Amer!:clap Embracing the Disney style!

It doesn't only have to be on mammals, I can give you tips if you want for other creatures!

View attachment 2733740
What I really find amazing, is how Slate's legs and toes are done!
I always struggle with the feet!

Back
Top Bottom