Any artists out there?

Blast it, never mind. I can't export the files as gifs without some download stuff that I don't have.
*Rests head on desk.* Why~.
I just download the files I want to animate and then use an online gifmaker (not giphy, the other one.)
I made this in remembrance to my aunt's siamese, Nikki, who just passed yesterday.
View attachment 2776177
I did the art, and Pic-collage provided the rest!
I’ve never seen you draw a kitty before, but it’s a beautiful picture! I love the colors, and the snout is beautifully shaped! And those eyes!

I just download the files I want to animate and then use an online gifmaker (not giphy, the other one.)
It worked! Thank you, Amer!

It's a little wonky (and messy, messy, messy), and it is kind of unfinished, but here it is:
impending doom.gif

I’ve never seen you draw a kitty before, but it’s a beautiful picture! I love the colors, and the snout is beautifully shaped! And those eyes!
Thank you!
I don’t sketch kitties often, but when I do, it either stays a WIP, or turns out like the one above!;)

Are you painting with oils? Acrylics? Watercolor? Each is a different technique for blending (watercolors blend with water, so do acrylics, but in very different proportions. Oils usually need to be thinned to blend right but I'm not sure how). Trial and error is your best teacher here. Your media type makes a different too. papers blend differently than canvas or linen or wood do.

Straight lines are easy, Use masking tape. You can do the same for curved lines too I suppose, tape off a larger area, draw your curves, and then use an exacto knife to remove the area you want to paint. Doing it with brushes, find yourself a nice soft angle brush or a line brush for those. Depends on your technique really and how much pressure you apply.

practice, practice, practice!
Not quite sure what kind of paint I believe it's acrylic. I see some people's brush strokes online and they are flawless :eek:makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I have seen paint brushes that were like $50 and I want my pictures to look pretty but I don't want them to look pretty that bad lol

Back
Top Bottom